Many people do not realize how much heat is lost through attics, walls, etc. in their homes. If we took the time and effort to make sure our lofts are properly cleaned and isolated, we would be able to conserve energy and save a substantial amount of money. Do you know how you can save money by cleaning your attic, apart from increasing its energy efficiency? Cleaning your loft can be a great way of doing so. Let us take a look at ways to achieve this with the help of Cleaning Smyrna.
Money-Saving Tips With a Clean Attic
When you hire professional cleaners in Smyrna, you guarantee every inch of your loft is taken care of. This can help you create a great living space rather than stuffing it with things you no longer need. Here are our top 5 tips:
- Have a yard sale: Yes, everyone loves a yard sale and you probably have great stuff hidden in your attic that you have forgotten about! With the sale, you can make some cash and also get rid of the things you don’t want to keep around anymore! After all one man’s trash is another man’s treasure!
- Create fab wall art: Do you remember the old photographs stuffed in boxes in your attic? Well, you could do something fabulous and creative with them! Bring out your inner artist and create fantastic wall art. Get inexpensive frames or make your own and hang up those vintage photos! You’ll save money and have your own, unique decoration!
- Donate: Why let all those still-usable items in your attic rot away? There are hundreds of people that need mattresses, clothes, dishes, and furniture. Take the items you have stowed away in your loft and donate to those who are in greater need. This may not save you much money but it will make someone’s day and give you the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped!
- Make gifts: There are always plenty of old treasures in attics. Look around and you will find vintage clothes and pieces of jewelry that everyone has forgotten about. What can you do with this great stuff? Well, they would make really special gifts for the people you love. An old brooch or a pair of earrings would make a wonderful present for your little girl.
- Give to your grown-up kids: Have your kids just moved out? Well, there are loads of things they will need for their new place. You can save them money by giving them items you have stored in your attic. Old couches, chairs, cushions, pillows, mattresses, etc. could help them a lot.
As you can see, a clean loft is an awesome way to save cash. With our expert cleaners in Smyrna GA, you can have a clean, clutter-free space that you can remodel into a guest room, studio or home office! And with the ideas above you will even have some extra cash for that holiday you have been planning for ages!